- Good parts start with good prints
- Multiple views shown (3D if possible)
- Proper dimensions and tolerances
- Specified material and finish
- Part number identification
- Revision history
- CAD file matches print
- Part function description- it really helps to know
the intended use and/or application
- Threaded holes- just mark thread desired not hole
Checklist and Tips
Please call us anytime with questions or to
discuss your project.
Whether your project is large or small,
simple or complex, BME would like the
opportunity to earn your business.